Saturday, October 19, 2013 schedule
Parade staging 9:30 A.M.
parade begins 11:00 A.M.
jamaica from 12 noon to 4:00 P.M.
Entry deadline: September 15, 2013
1. Entries must have submitted entry forms by deadline in order to participate. NOTE: the deadline has passed.
2. Entries must attend information meeting in order to participate.
3. Entries must include number of attendees.
4. Entries must send a representative to a mandatory meeting during the week of September 26.
5. Entries must reflect some aspect of Latino culture or history, and/or relate to the theme:
“Celebrando los 15/Celebrating 15”.
6. Banners: Entrants must provide their own banner and banner carriers.
- May not be commercial in nature and not include contact information.
- Maximum banner size is 4’ x 12’.
- Limit one banner per entry.
7. Entry fee and the script for the announcer must be submitted with this entry form. See instructions after filling out form for submitting entry fee.
8. Groups registered by the deadline will be recognized in a printed program.
9. Parade fees:
- $20.00 – Non-members
- $10.00* – $20.00 – Non-profit groups and schools
- Fee waived for performing groups participating in parade AND jamaica.
- *Sliding scale fee may be applied at the discretion of the Parade Steering Committee.
Review and approval: Latino Heritage parade and jamaica steering committee will have final approval on the entry’s acceptance, parade position, banners and floats that will be permitted in the parade.
Sending Registration Fee: After completing the form below, you should receive an email with the information you submitted. Please
- print the email
- make out a check payable to Latino Heritage.
- mail check with printed email entry form to:
Attn: Entries Committee
145 N. Raymond Avenue, Pasadena, CA 91103
If you don’t have access to a printer, please be sure to include the names of the organization and the contact person in the memo field of the check.
The deadline for entries has passed.
This is a family and non-partisan event. Please no alcohol nor political campaigning.