EVENT DATE: Saturday, October 6, 2012
SET UP TIME: 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. (per instructions by coordinator)
EVENT TIME: 12 noon to 4 p.m.
La Pintoresca Park, 1355 N. Raymond Avenue, Pasadena, CA 91104
(Northwest corner or N. Raymond Ave. and E. Washington Blvd.)
EASTBOUND 134: Exit Marengo / Fair Oaks Ave., turn left on Fair Oaks. Head north on Fair Oaks Ave. past Washington Blvd. Head east, turn right on Howard. Travel one block on Howard and then head south, turn right on Raymond Avenue, entrance is at the north end of the park on Raymond Avenue, on the right.
WESTBOUND 210: Exit Fair Oaks Ave., turn right. Head north on Fair Oaks Ave. and follow as above.
FROM 110: At end of freeway, follow Arroyo Pkwy. to Colorado Blvd., turn left. Head west on Colorado Blvd. to Fair Oaks Ave., turn right. Head north on Fair Oaks Ave. to park entrance, as above.
Directions will be given upon check-in. Volunteers will assist you to your designated table.
- Parking is available at a designated site, please follow instructions on the map you are given after you have checked-in.
- Please arrive with the necessary time to unload and to allow for parking off site.
- The streets will be closed at 10:30 a.m.
Parking pass: A parking pass for 1 car per business or organization will be in your packet.
- Each business or vendor will share an 6’ table and will be provided a chair, as well as covering for a table. Please bring any additional equipment you may need.
- All equipment and displays need to fit within the allotted space.
- Please note: electricity will not be available for these exhibits.
SIGNAGE & DECOR
We request that exhibitors use every effort to present a professional exhibit booth.
All tables must be covered. We will provide table covering for your exhibit.
• Each organization is responsible for providing their own signage.
• Signage should clearly state the name of the organization exhibiting.
• No alcohol or political campaigning. Vendors may not give away plastic bags.
• Vendors are responsible for paying sales tax in compliance with local and state tax law.
• Remember that you’ll only be able to display or distribute products noted on your application.
• Latino Heritage reserves the right to refuse vendors that are incompatible with event goals and guidelines.
Clean up is to be completed within one (1) hour after the conclusion of the jamaica. Please leave your exhibit space clean. If your exhibit space is not left in original and clean condition you will be billed $25.00 for a clean-up fee.