Saturday, October 6, 2012
9:30 a.m. Entry Check-In
- Pasadena Christian School, 1515 N. Los Robles Avenue
- (in front of Pasadena Christian School) along the curb facing southbound.
Please check in at the table designated for CAR check-in.
10:45 a.m. Assigned dignitaries will be directed to your car.
11:00 a.m. Parade steps off promptly.
Dignitary vehicles will drive safely (at the same rate of speed as the parade participants) throughout the parade.
Signage will be provided for you unless you have made other arrangements with Entry Chair by September 26.
- Travel south on Los Robles Ave.; west (right) on Washington Blvd.
- Continue on Washington Blvd. past Raymond Ave.
- Once past Raymond Ave. continue west on Washington Blvd. then turn right (north) on Fair Oaks Ave.
- Pull over safely by the driveway to La Pintoresca Park and let your dignitary/ies disembark safely.
Depending on the number of cars in the parade we may need you to head back to the parade route, pick up another dignitary and drive them in the parade.
* Please drive safety while in the Staging area, on the parade route and in the post parade area by La Pintoresca Park. Remember to watch out for parade participants and pedestrians when arriving in the Staging Area, during the parade and when exiting the parade area.
12 noon to 4 p.m. at La Pintoresca Park.
If you wish to stay for the jamaica after participating in the parade please park on the east side of Fair Oaks Ave., north of La Pintoresca Park.
Should you need further directions or parking passes, please contact the Entries Committee.